Privacy and personal data protection policy.
PUREHOMEIDEAS (PHI for short) is a trade mark of Mares Marketing S.r.l.
Said Company informs you that, for the purposes of establishing and managing its relationship with you, it is the controller of your data that qualifies as personal data under European Regulation 679/2016 and Italian Legislative Decree 101/2018.
By ‘personal data processing’, we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, disclosure, erasure and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
Protecting your privacy and personal data is one of our priorities. PHI applies the following key principles to confidentiality and personal data protection:
- We only ask for or process your personal data if it is essential or if you have given us your consent.
- We do not share your personal data with anyone, except to comply with the law, provide you with assistance, protect our rights, or if you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
PHI complies with all laws and regulations relating to personal data protection in force in the countries in which it operates, including, but not limited to, European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
Who is the controller of my personal data?
Personal data collected via the website, via mobile apps and when you place orders are processed by:
Mares Marketing Srl.
With registered office at Via Malnasca 15, 21100 Varese (VA)
The Controller of the data you provide is the pro tempore legal representative of Mares Marketing S.r.l.
You may exercise your rights and make any requests regarding the processing of your data, at any time, by writing to email@example.com.
What personal data do you collect?
PHI undertakes to collect only the personal data that is strictly necessary to provide the services you
sign up for, such as:
- Surname, first name, postal address, email address and telephone number of the user, the addressee of the order or quote, the customer or job applicant;
- Delivery address of the order and/or customer if different;
- Collection address of a product due to be returned;
- Connection data (IP address, connection log);
- Data provided in the curriculum vitae and covering letters of job applicants;
- In certain cases, location data, to facilitate the configuration of your devices or services, or to find a professional in your local area;
- Information and findings relating to our products and services (connected devices and applications);
- In certain cases, your Wi-Fi network identifiers (SSID and password), in order to pair your Wi-Fi devices and monitor them remotely.
Why do you collect my personal data?
PHI processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing our customers and potential customers;
- Managing online sales orders on our websites;
- Managing the after-sales service for our products;
- Managing our loyalty programs;
- Assisting our customers and potential customers, particularly with choosing, installing and configuring products;
- Studying and analyzing the use of our services, especially with a view to improving them;
- Managing recruitment;
- Surveys and improving our products and services;
- Managing our professional networks;
- Taking part in any games and competitions that are held.
PHI therefore processes your personal data according to the following legal bases:
- within the framework of your contractual relationship with PHI, or
- within the framework of PHI’s legitimate interest in processing your personal data (if PHI has
a commercial interest in processing your data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe
your privacy), or
- where you have given us your consent to process your personal data, or
- any processing of personal data that is required by law.
What are my rights and how can I exercise them?
With regard to the data itself, you are entitled to exercise the following rights specifically indicated in European Regulation No. 679/2016, as set out below:
- Article 15 – Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and access to the personal data and related information;
- Article 16 – Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Article 17 – Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of your personal data where the specified grounds apply;
- Article 18 – Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where the specified grounds apply;
- Article 20 – Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Article 21 – Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal where the specified conditions apply.
You have the right to be informed of the origin of the personal data, the purposes for and methods by which it is processed, the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic devices, the identification details of the data controller, data processors, designated representative, entities or categories of entities to which the personal data may be disclosed or which may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, and any other appointed parties.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us:
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post (enclosing a copy of your identity document if you wish to exercise your rights) at the following address:
MARES Marketing S.r.l.
Via Malnasca 15
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority and to submit an appeal to the courts, particularly if your requests to exercise your rights have not been dealt with within one month of their submission.
How long do you keep my data?
Personal data collected by PHI is kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected or to comply with legal and regulatory provisions. PHI undertakes not to retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purposes of providing the service concerned.
Where do you store my personal data?
PHI may process your personal data at data centers located in the European Union.
If personal data is transferred to Group companies or subcontractors located outside the European Union, PHI undertakes to ensure that these recipients comply with the requirements of Regulation
(EU) No. 679/2016.
Who has access to my personal data?
PHI may disclose personal data it collects or personal data you provide, to its subsidiaries, employees, suppliers or affiliated entities that
- need this information in order to process it on behalf of PHI or to provide services for the purposes described above, and
- who have agreed not to disclose it to third parties.
PHI will not lease or sell personal data to third parties. Except to its employees, suppliers and affiliated entities, as indicated above, PHI will only disclose personal data if required to do so by law.
How do you contact your customers?
If you have provided us with your email address or mobile phone number and have agreed to receive our communications, or if you have already placed orders with us, PHI may send you emails or text messages to enable you to take advantage of our offers, inform you of new features and product information, ask for your opinion, or simply keep you informed of news about PHI’s brands and offers. You may object to any marketing operation of this type by unsubscribing via the link included in every email, replying to text messages with the word “STOP”, or contacting our DPO using the addresses provided above..
How is my personal data protected?
PHI takes all reasonable and necessary measures to protect the data it processes against unauthorized access, use, modification or destruction of personal (or potentially personal) data.
We make every effort to ensure the security of our services and have put in place physical, administrative and technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to your data. Our security policies cover security management for internal operations and our services. These policies govern all security aspects applicable to the services and apply to all PHI employees and to our suppliers
and subcontractors who need access to this data.