Privacy and personal data protection policy.
This section contains information relating to the management methods of Mares Marketing S.r.l. with reference to the processing of user data.
Mares Marketing S.r.l. does not process sensitive data and does not collect particular categories of personal data (e.g. health or judicial data).
This policy is valid for the purposes of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Mares Marketing S.r.l., and is accessible at the address corresponding to the home page: www.purehomeideas.com
- The policy is provided solely for the purehomeideas.com site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information regarding the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when the latter connect to the web pages of the site indicated above, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The policy may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard; the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 of European Regulation 2016/679, their consent must be made lawful through the authorisation of their parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
The data controller is the natural and legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The data controller also handles security profiles.
With regard to this website, the data controller is: Mares Marketing S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative, who is Adalbert Franciscus Jamry, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the data controller can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
The Data Controller is also the Data Processor.
Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of maresgroup.com takes place at the registered office of MARES Marketing S.r.l., Via Malnasca 15 21100 VARESE firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should the need arise, data connected to any newsletter service may be processed by the data processor or subjects appointed by the data processor for this purpose at the designated location.
III – COOKIES
Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that performed the transfer. It is not executable code and does not spread viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be saved. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in such case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without modifying the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user’s computer, which is then collected by other websites. Among these, the best known and most used are HTML cookies. These are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic networks, that is, for the supplier to deliver the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or the deletion of cookies by changing their settings on their Internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through a blogger statistical service or similar are only technical if used directly by the site owner to optimise the site. The site owner will be able to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the website. Under these conditions, the same rules that apply to technical cookies regarding privacy and consent also apply to analytics cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging into each visited page, and permanent cookies, which remain active in the PC until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently, but exclusively for the duration of browsing. When the browser is closed they are deleted automatically. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, which consist of random numbers generated by the server and which are necessary to allow for safe and efficient browsing of the site.
- In relation to origin, it is possible to distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the website that is being visited and those from third parties sent to the computer from websites other than the one being visited.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and consequently personalise advertising for users.
- Third-party analytics cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains external to the site and belonging to the above-mentioned third parties.
- Third-party analytics cookies are used to collect information on the behaviour of users. The data, which is collected anonymously, is used to track performance and improve the performance of the website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to offer advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by rules established by the third parties themselves; therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and the instructions on managing or disabling cookies that are published on the corresponding web pages.
- Profiling cookies are those that are intended to create profiles relating to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences demonstrated by the user in the course of their online browsing.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
Methods of data processing
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files for the storage of information collected in an automated manner during user visits. The following information may be collected:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit of the visitor;
- the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in automated form and collected in exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed on the grounds of the legitimate interests of the controller.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may eventually also include personal data such as IP addresses. Such data may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, for the purpose of blocking attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities that constitute crime. This data is never used for identifying or profiling the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, and such information will be treated on the grounds of the legitimate interests of the controller.
- The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of law. It is the user’s responsibility to verify that they have permission to provide the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation is utilised exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case for no longer than 10 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated aim.
- Some data is collected for the management of the e-shop, such as user registration, invoicing/shipping and payments and is kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 10 years.
Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary policies will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site relating to specific on-demand services.
The sending of the newsletter is subject to registration by the interested party and this registration can be done by clicking here or via pop-up.
Specifically, once your address has been entered in the appropriate field, the user receives a confirmation email upon subscribing to the site’s newsletter with any associated promotion. No sensitive data is required for registration, except for Name, Surname and E-mail Address.
The sole controller of the processing of subscriber data is Mares Marketing s.r.l.; no data is transferred to third parties.
All subscribers can stop receiving the newsletter at any time, via the link located at the bottom of each email; the address will be immediately removed from the database and the user will not receive any further communication, unless he decides to register again by following the registration procedure above.
All personal information provided is the result of the reader’s free choice. The information provided by sending an email and/or subscribing to the newsletter is used only to answer the user’s questions or to satisfy requests.
Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through their browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-peferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&sjid=4582987637585324794-EU
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Social network plugins
- This site also incorporates plug-ins and/or buttons for social networks in order to facilitate the sharing of content on your favourite social media networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when users access the page, in order to safeguard user privacy. Cookies may be set, if so provided by the social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. Please note that if the user browses the website whilst logged into the social network, they have already given consent to the utilisation of cookies conveyed through this website at the time of registration to the social network.
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which you are invited to refer to:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Google: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V – USER’S RIGHTS
- 13, para. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Art. 15 of EU Regulation), its updating (Art. 7, para. 3a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), correction (Art. 16 of EU Regulation), supplementing (Art. 7, para. 3a of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Art. 18 of EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data (Art. 21 of EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Art. 20 of EU Regulation);
- of the right to request the deletion (Art. 17 of EU Regulation), conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7, para. 3b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, correction, supplementing of data, deletion, blocking of data and conversion have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Art. 7, para. 3c of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Italian Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the processing is based on Art. 6, para. 1a – express consent to use – or on Art. 9, para. 2a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see Arts. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
This site processes user data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of the data. Processing is carried out with the aid of IT and/or electronic transmission tools, using organisational procedures and software strictly related to the aforementioned purposes.
In addition to the data controller, in certain cases, other personnel involved in the organisation of the site (administrative, sales, legal department, and system administrator personnel) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII – AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the event of significant changes and updates, these will be notified to users by means of specific notifications.
However, previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
This document was updated on 04.07.2023 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.