- Deliveries are made to the postal address you specify in the order form.
- For Italy, average delivery times are 48/72 hours from receipt of order/payment, and always within 30 days from the day after the order is sent. In view of the current health emergency, there may be transit delays in certain areas due to local, regional or national restrictions.
- As soon as the goods are transferred to the carrier, you will be sent an email confirming dispatch. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, in normal office hours, except on national holidays. It may also be possible to collect goods on Saturday mornings from certain branches of the carrier in major cities nationwide. To do this, you are advised to find out which branch is due to make the delivery and their opening times, by following this link.
- If delivery cannot be made for reasons of force majeure or if additional delivery charges are applicable due to changes of address or other reasons (e.g. restricted traffic zones, no access for the designated delivery vehicles, delivery to floors high up in high-rise buildings), the courier will contact you by email to inform you of the delay in delivery and any additional charges. The courier cannot be held responsible in any way for any delays due to events attributable to third parties and/or force majeure.
- Delivery is deemed to have been completed when the product is made available to you at the address specified in the order form.
- If the courier is unable to deliver the goods because there is nobody at the specified address to take delivery, they will leave a card to certify that they tried to deliver the goods. The card will show the details you’ll have to quote when contacting the courier to arrange for redelivery. You’ll also be able to complete the re-delivery procedure entirely online by following this link. After two failed attempts, the package will be placed in storage and the staff of the courier’s local branch will contact you in order to release it from storage and arrange for it to be delivered as soon as possible. If this attempt fails too, the purchased product will be returned to Purehomeideas. After 30 days from the date of return to sender, the contract will be deemed terminated and the purchase order canceled. Purehomeideas will then refund the amount paid, less the cost of attempted delivery of the product, and the cost of storing it and returning it to Purehomeideas. You will be notified of the termination of the contract and the amount of the refund by email. The refund will be credited back to you by the same method you used for payment.
- If the package shows clear signs of tampering or impairment, you must notify the driver at the
time of delivery, who will report your complaint; in the meantime you can email photos of
the damage to email@example.com. Purehomeideas will discuss the issue with the courier at a later date. If you do not report the issue as set out above, you will not be able to make any
claim against Purehomeideas as the latter accepts no responsibility for the customer’s failure to follow
the notification procedure.